In 2011, I’ve been to 7 countries, got married, went sky-diving, bungee jumping, paragliding, base jumping, rock climbing, sailing, whitewater rafting, cruising, canoeing, canopy touring (zip-lining), jet skiing, windsurfing, dog sledding, helicopter touring, rappelling, trapeze swinging, caving, kayaking, and swimming with beluga whales and dolphins all with a bucket list in mind and an open heart, but I still expect more for my 2012 bucket list.
This time last year, my husband and I consciously thought about where we’d like to live in the world, chose southern California, quit our permanent positions, sold everything we owned, packed the car with what was left, and moved across the continent to our dream location. We want to live a life of fairy-tales with attention to every spectacular moment along the way.
Now that I’m pregnant, it may be a little more complicated to complete the extreme adventures and travels that have filled my past, but a world of opportunity awaits with my baby girl and my husband at my side.
I’m sure I’ve left things off and added impossible things as well, but heck… it’s my 2012 bucket list.
2012 Bucket List:
3. Take a surf lesson
4. Deliver my baby girl (Due in March)
7. See all of my immediate family
8. Try stand up paddle boarding
9. Lose the “baby weight”
11. Fly a glider
12. Ride an elephant
13. Reach 25,000 followers on my blog
14. Take a helicopter flight lesson (Booked for Dec. 17th)
15. Visit a new state
16. Sleep on the beach
17. Fly an airplane
18. Learn how to make home-made baby food
20. Volunteer for a new organization
21. Make a new recipe a month
22. Fly a biplane
23. Go on an unplanned road trip
24. Do Downtown Disney
25. Take a new class
27. Host a party
30. Read daily to my daughter (Now and after she is born)
31. Create my own online magazine
32. Make the bucket list dreams of at least five other people come true.