My philosophy: the more unrealistic we are with our dreams and goals, the more we are able to achieve.
Each year I create a bucket list that is totally unrealistic and appears to be completely unbelievable. Yet every year, I figure out how to make it happen. I recently heard about a Valentine’s Day package that is so over-the-top that it could make up a year of bucket list adventures, travel, and romance in five days. It’s called Spoil Me Rotten at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, North Carolina.
Would you like to indulge in a $25,000 package including French Champagne, Land Rover and Rolls Royce rides, the Presidential Suite, spa treatments, private cooking class, and more? How crazy is that?
The 5-night Spoil Me Rotten package includes:
- Chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce – airport pick-up/drop-off
- Land Rover rented vehicle for use during stay
- Five nights of accommodations in the Presidential Suite – the very same suite President and First Lady Obama checked into in 2010
- Bottle of French Champagne in-room upon arrival, accompanied by two Centennial branded crystalChampagneflutes
- A day at The Spa tailored personally by the Spa Director, with choice of 3 treatments and lunch at The Spa Café
- A Fly-Fishing adventure (December-March), or a Navitat Zipline Tour (April-November)
- Private Balloon Ride over the Blue Ridge Mountains, with gourmet picnic basket
- Private Cooking Class with Duane Fernandes, Chef de Cuisine of Horizons, followed by a Chef’s Table dinner
- In-room private dinner with personal chef and sommelier
- Choice of private golf or tennis lessons or NOC private rafting or kayak adventure, available May-September
- $3,000 shopping spree at the Inn’s retail shops
- VIP turndown, nightly
- Rates from $25,000 including taxes and resort fees