My recent stay at Newport Coast Villas, a Marriott Vacation Club resort, left me wanting to live there full-time. The villas was larger than my apartment, the amenities were in tune with everything I like, and the activities, both on and off property, were a bucketlist seekers dream. With options like Hollywood tours, beachfront dining, and marine life adventures, it was my version of vacation Heaven. Below you’ll find five great reasons to visit Newport Coast Villas, but when you stay at the property, you’ll be able to add dozens more for yourself.
1. The Location – The view speaks for itself. Paradise! If you want a private experience in Newport Beach or if you want access to all that Orange County has to offer, you have the option at Newport Coast Villas because of its prime location. The Pacific Coast sunsets are magical and there are shuttle buses to take you to the beach for that true OC experience.
2. The Activities Schedule – There are options for all ages and interests on a daily basis. Do you want to rent a bicycle and explore the PCH? Check! Do you want to listen to live music or steel drums? Yep. How about crafts or art? Check and check. Every day there is more to experience at Newport Coast Villas.
3. The Amenities – This is just one of three outdoor pools and three whirlpool spas that sprawl out on the expansive Newport Coast grounds. You have options for tennis or golf too.
4. Tour Options from the Resort – Newport Coast Villas concierge will help you choose between options like Disneyland, Hollywood tours, behind-the-scenes tours at Extra, bout tours, adventure tours, dining or wine tours, shopping excursions… the list never ends.
5. The villas – Spacious two-bedroom Newport Coast villas offer Tuscan-inspired living/dining areas and full kitchens.
Newport Coast Villas will feel like your home away from home while bringing the best luxuries and amenities to your doorstep.