You can now submit your own articles to Bucket List Publications for publication! It’s easy to create your own account (two short steps), upload your article and photos, and await publication to over 1 million readers a month and more than 49,000 subscribers!
Register, become a Bucket List Publications contributor, write your own articles, and submit your own pictures. Share your knowledge and experiences with others.
How to Proceed:
Look at several articles in the magazine and become familiar with the types of articles that are published in the various sections.
Please note that a place is not an idea, and that the editor is looking for a compelling reason to assign an article: a specific angle, news that makes the subject fresh, a writer’s enthusiasm for and familiarity with the topic.
- Register by creating a user name and a password
- Confirm account information via email
- Log in with your user name and password
- Click on the “Posts” menu item and “add new”
- When you’ve finished with your article and photos, click “submit for review”
Please submit articles on the following subjects:
Love, Romance & Family (Relating to Bucket List Items)
Reviews (Hotels, resorts, and other travel/adventure related areas)
Articles should include at least 3 pictures and up to 10.
Your submissions do not need to be original posts. You can submit already published works as long as they are your own content and your own photos.
All authors/photographers whose articles are chosen for publication will receive publication at Bucket List Publications and lesleycarter.wordpress.com a link to their blog, and a link on my Facebook page.
- Remember to include a catchy title
- Insert photos
- Don’t forget to check off the appropriate categories and tags
- Preview your post before submitting it for approval
- Include a link to you blog
- Include your name at the top (Featured Writer:…)
lesleycarter.wordpress.com and Bucket List Publications Magazine has an average of 1 million views a month and 42,000 followers in over 189 countries!
Thank you and we look forward to reading your Bucket List Publications!