The journey begins with a hint of inspiration and a dream. These 20 incredible moments from around the world have completely changed my reality. Like Lawrence of Arabia, I rode a camel in Wadi Rum. Like Ernest Shackleton, I sailed the Drake Passage to Antarctica. Like Jane Goodall, I searched for gorillas in the mist. Like some of the best drinkers in the world, I had a pint in The Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, Ireland. I stood on the edge and jumped off of it. What’s to come, I don’t know but what I’ve done will stay with me forever.
“And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” ― Randy Komisar, Monk and the Riddle: The Education of a Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
20 Incredible Moments from Around the World
1. Riding a Camel in Wadi Rum
2. Swimming with Manta Rays in Hawaii
3. Getting a Selfie with a Penguin in Antarctica
4. Sailing the Drake Passage on Bark Europa
5. Standing in front of Neuschwanstein Castle 6. Flying a Helicopter over Grand Canyon
7. Riding a Donkey through Petra
8. Self-Drive Safari in Etosha, Namibia
9. Hiking Diamond Head in Hawaii
10. Witnessing a Volcano Skylight in Hawaii
11. Swimming in Antarctica
12. Bobsledding in Latvia
13. Skiing in the Austrian Alps
14. Walking the Steps of the Eiffel Tower
15. Standing on the Edge of the Cliffs of Moher
16. Dog Sledding on a Glacier in Alaska
17. Ziplining the Longest Zip in Costa Rica
18. Skydiving in Fiji
19. Meeting the Himba Tribe in Namibia
20. Northern Lights in Norway House, MB
You may also like 30 Tested Adventures for your 2015 Bucket List.
What experiences are on the top of your bucketlist? What incredible moments have you experienced in your life?